Friday, September 21, 2012

Fitness Challenge Friday 9/21/2012 Day 1

    I don't know about you, but I just recently got into the whole "workout, get fit, exercise regularly" thing, and boy oh boy was it not easy! That's why I've decided to give you daily fitness challenges that will take minimal time out of your busy schedules to get some fitness into your life. Trust me, the hardest part is starting. I know, I know.. It is hard when you feel like you have already tried a bunch of times before. So you're asking me, "What's New?". You workout, and give it all you've got, don't see any results and think to yourself, "What's the point, I give up". That is exactly the point! DON'T GIVE UP! I'm going to be here with you every step of the way, giving you tips and pointers, and even throwing in some motivation for the both of us along the way. It's not going to be easy, but remember we got this.. :)

    Anyways, here is fitness challenge for day 1. Leave me a comment on how you did with this workout, and I'll keep you posted on mine. :) Enjoy!



xoxo
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment